Want to know more or have an enquiry? Send us a message...
Accreditations & Awards
Bell Ingram Ltd is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standards of expertise and professionalism in order to satisfy or exceed its clients’ expectations.
For every instruction undertaken the Company endeavours to:
- accurately establish clients’ requirements
- meet the specification set by the client
- assign committed and competent staff
- produce work efficiently to give value for money
- adhere strictly to programme and budget
Operating a Quality Management System compliant with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 is an important factor in achieving these aims.
The Company ensures that this Quality Policy is communicated to and fully understood by everybody in the Company and that it operates in accordance with this Quality Manual, the Operational Procedures, and Practice Manuals.
The Company monitors its quality performance and pursues a policy of continuous improvement to its processes, quality of service and its Quality Management System.
To this end quality objectives are set at management review meetings. These objectives are reviewed at subsequent management review meetings using analysed data. Furthermore this Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability.
Bell Ingram Ltd complies with all legislation relevant to the Surveying and Estate Agency Professions and all Bye Laws and Rules of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and where appropriate, of the Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland and the Royal Town Planning Institute.
All in the Company are trained and encouraged, on an ongoing basis, to contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives contained within this Quality Manual.
Environmental and Carbon Reduction Policy Statement
Bell Ingram recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety ways. These activities have an impact in the key areas of:
- Raw material use;
- Energy use;
- Generation of waste materials.
Bell Ingram recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, Bell Ingram is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities;
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products/services
- Preventing pollution;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements;
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever it is practical to do so.
Bell Ingram will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- The implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2004.
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the Company’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Setting objectives for reducing its environmental impact and maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable them to be achieved.
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of any support required by them to support the Company’s commitments and environmental / carbon reduction objectives.
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement and carbon reduction initiatives.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this Environmental and Carbon Reduction Policy is fundamental to the success of Bell Ingram’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publically available to interested external parties upon request.
As a provider of specialist land agency services to the Corporate Utilities Sector Bell Ingram has been successfully accredited under the Achilles UVDB Verify scheme.
Achilles operates the UVDB supplier management service on behalf of all the major UK utility organisations and works with more than 700 of the world’s largest companies across a range of industry sectors. Shell, Norsk Hydro, BP, Dublin Airport Authority, Repsol, Network Rail, EDP, Codelco, National Grid, Edf, EnBW, Matsui, Lend Lease and ExxonMobil are just some of the organisations using the scheme.
Bell Ingram has been accredited for Achilles (UVDB Verify) since 2005. During our last Onsite Assessment we were once again awarded high scores in all three categories.
Management System Evaluation
- Health and Safety: 90.9%
- Environmental: 94.5%
- Quality: 92.4%
- Health and Safety: 93.3%
- Environmental: 94.2%
- Quality: 95.7%
Visit the Achilles UK website for further information
As a professional operator with an ongoing interest in providing the very best services and value for our clients, we take our commitment to quality very seriously indeed. We have also therefore been awarded ISO 9001:2008 for the past five years by Moody International.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Bell Ingram Ltd we believe that we have a duty to enhance the positive and minimise the negative environmental, social and economic impacts of our activities. We are committed to embedding our corporate responsibility into our values, professional practice and procedures for the benefit of our clients, colleagues and many other stakeholders. We have produced this policy to help all staff conduct their day to day activities in a manner consistent with the Company's values and aims as a business. The policy sets out how we expect our staff, members, suppliers, business partners, contractors and customers to be treated and to behave towards each other, our community and the environment.
The policy covers all areas of our operations and is explained under four broad categories of impact:
We have developed the policy with reference to the relevant Codes of Corporate Government and best practice, including specific policies, such as our Environmental Policy, which the Company covers in more detail in separate documents, available for all staff and customers.
Bell Ingram takes very seriously the commitment to reducing, as much as possible, our impact on the environment. We were one of the first land agency company’s to adopt a rigorous approach to environmental issues and have been offering clients specialist advice on small and large scale renewables for many years. That advice extends to our own operations and our key commitments are listed within the Bell Ingram Environmental and Carbon Reduction Policy.
Bell Ingram is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air and water.
- Seeking to keep waste to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner maximising on recycling.
- Reviewing and continuously improving our environmental performance.
- Reduce Bell Ingram’s Carbon Footprint for each individual office and as a whole, detailing and recording annual figures for energy/resource use.
Our Policy Statement is drawn up with the clear objective of providing a climate conscious approach to all aspects of work carried out by Bell Ingram. With the increasing pressure of climate change and the need to conserve and replenish existing fuel and material resources, this document aims to ensure that our working practices demonstrate a realistic degree of responsibility towards preserving the environment.
Bell Ingram has achieved ISO14001 certification - the most recognised international environmental standard
We feel that our approach to work is now naturally energy efficient, using email and telephone wherever possible instead of lengthy journeys to meetings. With our wide coverage of offices (7 in Scotland and 3 in the north of England) we are able to cover large areas using our experienced teams based across the country, thus minimising travel and environmental impact.
The Company will take appropriate steps to ensure that the potential environmental impact is considered at all levels of their working procedures from the provision of professional services to the operating and maintenance procedures of its offices. It will also advise staff of the potential areas available to reduce the amount of energy wasted in our day to day business and in the buildings we occupy, in order that we can reduce our Carbon Footprint in line with the targets set out in the Company’s Policy.
Health & Safety
We take the health, safety and wellbeing of all our staff, clients and the wider public very seriously and have had a robust Health & Safety Policy in place for a number of years. Our high score within the Achilles UVDB scheme (above) is testament to our ongoing management of the Health & Safety policy.