Braemore, Minard, Argyll
This unfurnished semi detached property is situated within a quiet development of similar-type properties in a lovely location with partial views to the front overlooking Loch Fyne.
The village of Minard offers various attractions including Post Office, stores, school and village hall. There is a café, garden centre and museum nearby. The nearby village of Furnace offers a village inn, local shop/post office, primary school, doctor’s surgery and dentist, village hall and church. Further facilities can be found in Inveraray and Lochgilphead.
Inveraray which is approximately 11 miles away offers a nine hole golf course, trout and salmon fishing, sailing, Crarae Gardens and other tourist attractions nearby.
The local centre of Lochgilphead which is approximately 13 miles away provides a range of small shops, as well as a large supermarket. The town has a hospital and primary and secondary schools as well as being headquarters of Argyll & Bute Council.
The unfurnished accommodation comprises – porch, hallway, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Night storage heating. Double glazed. Rent £550.00 per month. One month’s rent required as a deposit. Available on a 6 month's short assured tenancy with option to extend. References essential. Available 1st August 2015. EPC Rating E40. Landlord Registration No: 187358/130/05100
Get in touchBoswell House, Argyll Square, Oban, Argyll PA34 4BD Telephone: 01631 566 122
Fax: 01631 566 908
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Interested parties should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3 The photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, etc. photographed are included in the lease. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a Lease Agreement, respective tenants must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of Bell Ingram Ltd. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither Bell Ingram Ltd nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.