Laggan Chalet, Stronmilchan, Dalmally
Laggan Chalet, Stronmilchan, Dalmally, PA33 1AS
This fully furnished attractive chalet sits in its own private area with lovely viewis over the surrounding countryside. Stronmilchan is on the fringe of the West Highland village of Dalmally and lies approximately 26 miles east of Oban, off the A85 Glasgow/Oban road.
The property is magnificently situated in an area of glens and mountains and enjoys immense privacy from its slightly elevated position. The nearby River Orchy is renowned for its excellent fishing and the whole area is extremely popular with anglers, birdwatchers, climbers, walkers and those just wanting peace and quiet. It is also an ideal base for tourists seeking to explore the region
Dalmally has a village hall, village store, health centre, police station and fire station. There is a pharmacy and post office and a thriving primary school. Dalmally has a scenic 9-hole golf course and a hotel. A bus service operates to Oban and Glasgow, as well as a school bus service operating to Oban High School. Dalmally also has a railway station with links to Oban and Glasgow and beyond.
The accommodation comprises: Kitchen/dining/living room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Fully double glazed. Electric heating. Rent £475.00.m. plus Council Tax. One month's rent required as a deposit. Available on a 6 month's short assured tenancy. References essential. Available now. Landlord Ref: 373821/130/23171
Get in touchBoswell House, Argyll Square, Oban, Argyll PA34 4BD Telephone: 01631 566 122
Fax: 01631 566 908
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Interested parties should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3 The photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, etc. photographed are included in the lease. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a Lease Agreement, respective tenants must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of Bell Ingram Ltd. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither Bell Ingram Ltd nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.