Want to know more or have an enquiry about Valuations? Send Malcolm Taylor a message or call him on 01307 462 516
Bell Ingram has a team of experienced valuers to assist clients by providing valuation figures for a diverse range of property types and for a wide variety of purposes. From our network of offices we are able to monitor local, regional and national trends in property prices so that informed commentary can be given regarding factors influencing movements in values.
Our staff are knowledgeable about many sectors of the property market and understand the key factors which influence value in a wide range of circumstances. Whenever required we will provide valuation advice in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuation Standards (the 'Red Book'). Equally, in situations where the Red Book does not apply – for example for litigation purposes – we can supply professional analysis and reports to support clients and their other professional advisors.
We routinely work on behalf of private and corporate clients, banks and other lenders, and the public sector. Our reports are regularly required for:
- Purchase and sale
- Secured lending
- Capital taxation – inheritance and capital gains
- Rent negotiation
- Agricultural tenants’ 'Right to Buy' and waygoing claims
- Litigation and divorce settlements
- Compulsory purchase
- Annual accounts
- Fire insurance reinstatement
We deal with an extensive selection of property classes, particularly in a rural context. Our surveyors are called upon to report on:
- Residential properties – from cottages to mansions and castles
- Farms – owner occupied and tenanted
- Development sites – from building plots to major developments
- Infrastructure projects – including roads and pipelines
- Renewable energy projects
- Forestry – new plantings and established woodlands
- Licensed and leisure – hotels and holiday parks
- Sporting rights – fishing and shooting
- Islands, ports and harbours, servitude rights, property portfolios and many others
For a quotation for your valuation requirements, please contact your local office.