One of eight, environmentally conscious, family homes in an exclusive rural development in the hamlet of Grange, a short drive from the Perthshire village of Errol. Within easy reach of the University of Dundee and Ninewells Hospital. Due for completion April 2024.
Please note that internal images are of previous developments and are illustrative only.
The Good House Company have an enviable reputation in the area. They offer a customer-led bespoke service, with the freedom to make changes to suit the requirements of each family whether it be changing floorplans, to provide extra rooms or bathrooms, through to adding CAT 6 cabling, specialised lighting circuits or smart technology.
Grange of Errol is an exclusive rural development of eight family homes which combine luxury living with an environmentally conscious approach. They are of a traditional Perthshire design incorporating the use of natural materials such as slate roofs, timber windows and sandstone paving. Internally, the interiors will have high quality finishes and designs.
The Good House Company was founded in 2006 and is renowned for producing homes that are A-rated for energy efficiency, vital to compensate for the ever-increasing cost of fuel bills. They are super insulated and are heated by low-carbon technology. Their future aim is to build homes that are carbon-neutral and they are passionate about not sacrificing quality of finishes in order to be an ‘eco’ home – you can have both.
With more and more people taking the opportunity to work remotely from home, each of the homes will have an office pod in the garden serviced by superfast broadband.
Careful consideration has been given to the garden landscaping to enhance the biodiversity of the local area. The plots and gardens are set out to create a private haven with additional communal areas to encourage community within the development.
All of the homes have integrated garages and include a host of features including:
• Architect’s guarantee and The Good House Company warranty
• A+++ Grants Aerona air source heat pump
• Wood burning stove
• Solar panels for hot water
• Superfast fibre broadband
• Underfloor heating to downstairs
• Selection of oak doors throughout with a choice of handles
• Choice of skirtings, door facings etc
• Feature staircase with a choice of finishes
• Oak flooring to all reception rooms
• Budget for a high spec Alan Johnstone Studios kitchens and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes and furniture
• Wide choice of bathrooms and tiles
• Wood burning stove in the main living area
• Hall cupboard with shelves ad coat rail
• Smart home-ready with CAT 6 cabling
• Digital television aerial fitted
• Security alarm
• Generous budgets included for every element
• Slate and clay tile roofs
• Triple glazed windows which lock in heat and promote solar gain
• Private gardens with turfed lawn to the front and seeded to the rear
• Sandstone patio areas
• Motion activated external lights
• Garden pods for homeworking or hobby room
• Raised garden bed areas
Reservation and Deposit
A deposit of £7,500 will secure the property for a period of six months while the property is being built. On conclusion of a missive, a further deposit of £5,000 shall be paid. The deposit will be non-returnable in the event of the purchasers failing to complete the sale for reasons not attributable to the seller or their agent.
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Floor plan 1
Floor plan 2
Floor plan 3
Floor plan 4
Floor plan 5
Floor plan 6
Leave the A90 at the Inchmichael Junction towards Errol, and after 1.84 miles turn left at the T junction. Follow the road for a further 1.43 miles and the entrance to the site is on the right-hand side.